Owners and guests at the Chateau Chaumont condominiums are proud to announce the installation of a new hot tub in the complex courtyard. The new above-ground hot tub was installed this fall and replaces the old in-ground hot tub that had been located on the spa deck for years.
Crews worked during the fall and into the early winter to remove the old hot tub and plumbing. The new hot tub was then installed and opened a few weeks ago to owners and guests.
The new hot tub sits above ground and offers great views of Aspen Mountain. Crews also installed new tile flooring around the hot tub and added a safety rail. There’s a button on the wall next to the hot tub to turn the jets on and off. The maximum temperature of the hot tub is 105 degrees.
The hot tub and spa deck are open to guests and owners from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.
A rules sheet is also posted on the wall. A few rules:
- No lifeguard on duty
- Shower before entering spa
- No animals in spa or on spa deck
- No food or drink in spa or on spa deck
- No diving
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Frias Properties of Aspen currently offers a number of units at the Chateau Chaumont, located in downtown Aspen and only one block from the Silver Queen Gondola at Aspen Mountain. It’s an ideal location for access to all of Aspen’s shops, restaurants and entertainment! The Chaumont offers units rated standard to deluxe that feature full kitchens, fireplaces and cable TV. The complex also has an underground parking garage. (Garage parking is on a first-come, first-serve basis.)
If you’re looking for size, quality and value, be sure to look at Chateau Chaumont #17 and #18, the complex’s only adjoining units. These two top-floor 2-bedroom deluxe condominiums have an adjoining door in the main living areas that connect the two units to create one 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom unit. Unit amenities include two large, open living areas, each with their own full kitchen and breakfast bar, formal dining area, living room and wood-burning fireplace. There’s also two master bedrooms, each with en suite bathrooms, two laundry closets and two dishwashers. Other amenities include daily maid service, free Aspen airport transfers, on-site free parking, flatscreen TVs with cable and free wireless internet.
All Frias Properties of Aspen guests also receive complimentary passes to the Aspen Club & Spa, the valley’s premier full-service spa and workout facility. (Passes to the Aspen Club & Spa can be obtained from any Frias Properties front desk during regular business hours.)
Chateau Chaumont #17 and #18 can be rented individually or together. For more information on Chateau Chaumont units, CLICK HERE.
Only owners and guests at the Chateau Chaumont are allowed to use the amenity. Access is granted via a security gate, so guests and owners will need to know the code. Frias guests can obtain the code by calling the front desk at (970) 920-2000.
Comments Off on Chateau Chaumont unveils new hot tub