Groups who plan an outing to Aspen, Colorado come in all shapes and sizes. We love them all and we take great pride in helping assure they are a success!
We deliver more than “just another pillow for a head” when we plan group lodging at Frias. Our dedicated Group Sales department focuses on these group guest experiences:
- Finding the right lodging location in town for the group
- Making sure the group lodging is near each other
- Personal QC check of each lodging unit by Group Sales after housekeeping says it’s ready
- Access to private conference room for group functions with cutting-edge A/V
- Our Sales Manager personally welcomes all at the Welcome Reception if you have one
- Everyone gets complementary privileges to the Aspen Club and Spa
Our Group Sales Manager, Alex, invites you to experience “The Frias Touch”, no matter what time of year or type of group you want to come to Aspen.
Ski Clubs: Spring and early Summer are the time to make plans for your ski club outing to Aspen in 2012. Get the best availability at the best prices when you start your planning early.
Wedding Parties: We can help as little or as much as you need planning your destination wedding in Aspen. From accommodations that anybody can afford to tips on where to have the rehearsal dinner, we live here. So ask!
Family Reunions: Winter or Summer, family reunions in Aspen are guaranteed to be memorable. We can make you look good by handling all of the different family accommodation needs as well as any other details to make your visit the best ever.
Business Meetings: From a small executive retreat to seminars, sales meetings and everything else that goes into building your business. We want to be your partner here in Aspen for your next business function.
But don’t take our word for it; read what others have to say about our group services! As a special thank-you for your group business we will include a Free fruit and cheese platter for your welcome reception when you say you read our blog!
Comments Off on Ski Clubs, Weddings, Reunions, Meetings; All Come to Aspen