We don’t really need to tell you that the Ritz Carlton in Aspen, Colorado is a sumptuous way to enjoy our area. Just the words alone exude luxury, pampering and service. But, every Ritz is special and ours has certain qualities not found at city or beach locations.
So, here is our top 5 reasons to stay at the Ritz this Summer and Fall… Top five, plus one!
- Extraordinary service and amenities – including posh lodging, restaurant, health club, large outdoor pool, remarkable views and a free shuttle to Aspen every 30 minutes to whisk you into town.
- You can hike right from your door – The gateway to the Maroon Bells Wilderness is right here… did you know the Maroon Bells are the most photographed mountains in America?
- Break away from the day to day – The Ritz here is all about serenity. The location promotes rest and relaxation. It’s easy to focus on togetherness, quiet and meditation.
- Kids Programs – for 5-12 years of age. offering a morning (10-3) and evening (6-9) programs
- On Site Activities – Sunday night campfire singalong with Smores – Monday night “Dive in Movies” at the pool area – Wednesday morning golf with the Managers and discounted tee time-Saturday wine and chefs reception.
Here’s the bonus reason this summer or fall might be the best time to experience the Ritz Carlton 2 and 3 bedroom condos in Aspen…
- Reserve 3 nights and get 10% off rates
- Buy 4 nights and get the 5th night free
- Buy 5 nights and get the 6th and 7th night free
Valid 7/31 to 12/8/12 for new reservations made from 7/31 and after. We have recently acquired more Ritz units in our rental pool and want to pass on this good fortune to you! There is still time to enjoy Aspen in August. Or come after the kids go back to school. Towards the end of September the Aspen Tree leaves are changing in spectacular fashion. October finds a variety of fall fests including our film festival and in November we begin our new ski season! Check out our calendar and our Ritz Aspen page for video, pictures and more information. Call us toll free, 800-542-7736, to put your plan into play !
Comments Off on Putting on the Ritz