The St. Regis Residence Club Resort, Aspen in the majestic and historic town of Aspen, is a perfect environment for superb winter skiing, summer sports and the arts. The Residence Club delivers 5 star personalized service and unending attention to detail amidst the relaxed spirit of the Rocky Mountains. There are a limited number of luxury two and three bedroom condominium residences offering, large flat screen tv’s in each room, twice daily maid service, concierge service, airport transportation, heated outdoor pool, Remède Spa, The Restaurant at The Saint Regis and 20,000 square feet of function space to ensure our guests a remarkable experience.
Residence Club Condominium Features• Heavenly Beds with Frette Bedding
• Fully equipped gourmet kitchens with a personal chef at your request
• Stone Fireplaces
• 30" Flat screen, LCD televisions
• DVD players
• In-room digital music, movies & game system
• High-speed wired and wireless internet
• Multiple cordless telephones
• BOSE CD/Clock Radio
• Personalized stocked refrigerator upon request
• Twice daily housekeeping, including nightly turndown
• Marble bathrooms with double vanities
• Luxurious bath amenities and linens
Remède SpaThe Remède Spa at St. Regis Resort, Aspen is open and includes the following distinctive qualities: A focus on physical integration of the body and mind; architectural design and spa programming that pays homage to the beauty of the mountain environment and the rich ecological, geological and historical background of Aspen and the Roaring Fork Valley in which Aspen is located; and sophisticated, authentic spa therapies.
Extraordinary 15,000-square foot luxury spa featuring:
• 15 treatment rooms including 1 couples room
• Exquisite menu of body treatments and massage therapy
• Spa Boutique
• Men’s and women’s locker facilities including sauna, unique vapor caves, whirlpool
• Movement Studio for yoga, aerobics and group classes
• Fitness center with state of the art equipment. The fitness center is accessible 24 hours 7 days a week free of charge for all Residence Club guests.
• Invigorating warm and cold water fall room and lounge, known as the Confluence
The Restaurant at the St. Regis
Traditional American recipes merge with Mediterranean inspiration, creating an ever-changing menu rich with flavor and imagination. Savor big, robust food bursting with flavor. Feel the energy, driven by The Restaurant at The St. Regis Aspen Resort's exhibition kitchen. The Restaurant décor features warm pine floors, a mix of antique furniture and cozy deco-inspired booths, wrought iron sconces, ochre walls and fabrics in soft earth tones.
Combining elegance and comfort, the finest cuisine and exceptional service for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Menu selections are prepared with the highest quality ingredients and seasoned cooking techniques.
If you are interested in purchasing one of these units please contact one of our brokers at 970-920-2000.