Important information about your reservation
CLICK HERE for a printable version
For the Independence Square policies, CLICK HERE (printable version)
Deposit: 50% of the total, exclusive of tax. Due within 10 days after the guest’s initial request for reservations.
The management company will keep all advance deposit money in an escrow account and will keep all interest money earned on the account. Last minute reservations may require more immediate payment.
Remaining Balance: Due 30 days prior to arrival (by Oct, 15th for Christmas and New Years bookings.) for all Frias Properties condominiums and homes. Ritz Carlton Club, Hyatt Grand Aspen, & St. Regis, full payment is due 60 days prior to arrival. Rentals 30 days or longer, full payment is due 120 days prior to arrival.
Frias Properties homes and condominiums – Cancellations made more than 30 days (by October 15th for Christmas and New Years booking), prior to arrival will result in full refund of all monies less a cancellation fee of one nights lodging, not to exceed $300.00. If cancellation is made within 30 days (October 15th for holiday bookings), all monies paid, less a cancellation fee of $300.00 will be refunded only if the property is re-rented. Rentals of 30 days or more have a 120 day cancellation period.
Frias Properties and the Independence will refund guests in full, less the standard cancellation fee, under the following circumstances:
1. 50 % of the lifts are not operating on Aspen Mountain within 48 hrs of the guests arrival.
2. The guest cancels reservation with Frias or the Independence Square in writing, email, or fax at noon 48 hrs prior to scheduled arrival date.
3. Guests will be credited in full, less the cancellation fee, within 10 business days of the cancellation notice.
4. Frias and Independence Square agents will offer the guests to transfer the amount paid to a future stay during the same season with out penalty.
Ritz Carlton Club, Hyatt Grand Aspen, & St. Regis Residence - Cancellations made more than 60 days prior to arrival will result in full refund of all monies less a cancellation fee of one nights lodging, not to exceed $300.00. If cancellation is made within 60 days of arrival all monies paid. Less a cancellation fee of $300.00 will be refunded only if the property is re-rented.
Taxes: Taxes and service fees are not included in the quoted nightly rates.
Check-in/Check-out: Check-in 4p.m./Check-out 10 a.m. These times allow our housekeeping department to professionally clean your unit. A major credit card (American Express, VISA, MasterCard) will be required at check-in.
Airport Transportation: A courtesy phone for van pick-up is available in the baggage claim area of the Aspen airport. If you are experiencing difficulties with the direct dial phone, please call Frias Properties front desk at 970.920.2000.
- Frias Properties homes and condominiums – 730 East Durant Avenue, Aspen, CO 81611– Phone 970-920-2000
- Galena Street Neighborhood – 747 South Galena Street, Aspen, CO 81611 – Phone 970-925-9075
- Silverglo Condominiums – 940 Waters Avenue, Aspen, CO 81611 – Phone 970-925-8450
- Ritz Carlton Club – 0039 Boomerang Road, Aspen, CO 81611 – Phone 970 925-0000
- Hyatt Grand Aspen – 415 East Dean Street, Aspen, CO 81611 – Phone 970-429-9100
- St. Regis Residence – 315 East Dean Street, Aspen, CO 81611 – Phone 970-920-3300
Travel Agent: 1. We accept checks from all travel agents.
2. Travel Agents should pre-deduct their commission with the final payment.
Condominium Discolsure: Frias Properties of Aspen is a rental agent for condominiums and hotels that are independently owned. The nature of this relationship is that we cannot completely control the use of the accommodations we manage. Although problems are rarely encountered, we must reserve the right to change condominiums right up to and including day of arrival.
Payment for night reserved: The guest is responsible for payment of all nights reserved, regardless of the guest’s actual arrival and departure date.
Two Party Rentals: In the event two parties rent one unit and one party cancels, the other party is obligated for the standard occupancy rate.
Cribs, Rollaway Beds and High Chairs, A/C Units: A Limited supply is available upon request for and additional charge. The lodging bill is based on the total number of persons occupying the property.
Pets: Sorry, house pets are not permitted in our condominiums. Please: NO exceptions. Certain homes will consider pets with approval and security deposit. Inquire for details.
Rates: Rates and taxes are subject to change without notice.
Showing Units: We reserve the right to show any unit for rental or for sale on a 24-hour notice from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. each day. We will make every effort to contact the guest and arrange the showing with them.
Phone Service: Your rental includes free domestic and international long distance (with some exceptions). You can access this amenity by using “1” plus the number dialing for domestic or "011" plus the number for international. For questions or assistance please call 1-800-777-1864.