Property management company is looking for an experienced real estate agent. We offer access to thousands of Aspen guests and full support.
Please send your resume to Chuck@FriasProperties.com
- Buying, selling and renting properties for clients. Must have valid Colorado Real Estate license.
- Potential agents must have general real estate knowledge and know about the local market.
- Provide their clients with the best deals on properties that their companies possess while meeting the specific needs of clients.
- Must have good communication skills because the majority of the job entails talking to people on a daily basis.
- Interview clients: Communicate with potential clients to determine what kind of property they are looking for to see if Frias Properties fits their needs.
- Promote properties: Real estate agents must be able to promote properties being sold by Frias Properties.
- Negotiations: Serve as a mediator between buyers and sellers and, when an agreement has been made between the two parties, preparing necessary legal documents to close the sale of properties.
- Appraisal: Comparing properties similar to the ones up for sale at their company to make sure that they have a competitive market price. They should also be alert to undeveloped properties in the area and appraise those properties according to local market conditions.
- Rentals & Leases: Renting and leasing residential and business properties on behalf of clients.