Why choose Frias Properties of Aspen? There's a lot of property management companies to choose from in Aspen, Colorado, so how do you know which one is the right fit for you? The property management business is a very competitive market in town, so property owners need to know who they can trust.
Frias has been in business since 1974. Principal owner Chuck Frias earned his stripes - working his way up the property management ladder in Aspen, mainly due to his hard work and determination. Tim Clark, Frias Properties' other principal owner, has deep roots in the valley. He grew up and went to school here, and has also worked his way up through the ranks in Aspen. Our two owners are the backbone of our company - and they lead by example. Chuck and Tim understand the nuances of the Aspen market and are continually adjusting to accommodate the dynamics of the ever-changing resort economy. Singe, married, with or without kids, Aspen offers a myriad of neighborhoods suitable to any lifestyle. Take your pick! Living in Aspen is a retreat from the rest of the world. No matter your situation, Frias can assist with your property management, from investment and rental properties to first-time and second-home owners.
Looking for more reasons to choose Frias Properties?
- Frias Properties of Aspen currently manages the rental of over 200 downtown Aspen condominiums and homes.
- We have specialists in every market niche: real estate, commercial real estate, vacation rentals, and property management. Our diversity allows us to assist you on every level.
- We have a full-time, well trained staff in every department - including front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, engineering, concierge, reservations and marketing. At Frias, we're always working to ensure that your property is well taken care of and clean, and also marketed and rented to its maximum potential.
- We are decidedly non-corporate. We like doing things on a more personal level. This has been the strength of Frias for four decades.
- We work with a steady stream of potential buyers, in both the winter and summer seasons. Most Aspen homeowners were first introduced to the resort town during a vacation that involved renting accommodations before making their first purchase. Through our rental service, meet future homeowners often; many times before they even know that they want to buy.
- We pride ourselves on helping people make the most out of their time in Aspen - whether it's a week, a month, or ultimately, a lifetime. Whether you're looking to rent, planning to buy or sell property, or want to own a home in Aspen, you are always first with us.
- Our motto says it all: "Experience Matters. Yours and Ours."