Association Members: Find your documents HERE
We manage many of Aspens finest home owner associations (HOA's) with our experienced staff. Our administrative, operational and accounting teams work well together to provide the services that our home owners and boards require.
- We have all the proper Colorado licenses required for HOA manager's and follow all the best practices as dictated by Colorado law.
- We offer a unique package of property and liability insurance that our HOA's under management can utilize to save costs and gain increased coverages.
- Our website provides access for owners to all important HOA or other Colorado state forms that are needed to operate a HOA.
- Our company employs over 80 total personnel to serve our customers with an average of 25 maintenance staff to provide services and respond 24 hours a day to any maintenance or security concern. Our hours of operation are from 8:00 a.m. to 7 p.m. 7 days per week in season and 8-5 M-F in the off seasons.
Frias Properties Association Management Scope of Services
- Monthly accounts payable and receivable
- Quarterly assessment billing and receipting
- Monthly bank statement reconciliation
- Monthly financial statements to board members
- Yearly budget draft and assessment schedule
- Annual financial reports
- Annual tax return data preparation for presentation to CPA
- Administration of staff
- Adherence to operational budgets
- Annual meeting preparation and attendance
- Board of managers meetings
- Record storage (not to exceed 7 years)
- Board and Owner communication
- Compliance with state and local laws
- Health and safety compliance
- Obtain annual insurance bids for board.
- Routine building maintenance including exterior lighting, smoke detectors and cleaning of walkways, decks and trash area.
- Maintenance of lawn, landscaping, and automatic irrigation system
- Snow and ice removal from parking areas, loading zone, walkways, stairs and decks.
- Perform periodic maintenance inspections of common elements-- e.g., roof, crawlspace, decks, siding, etc. and advise board of any needed maintenance.
- Project management for special projects at request of board of managers-- e.g., painting, roof, paving, landscaping, etc.
- Oversee and enforce building regulations and respond to complaints as necessary or as requested by board of manage
- Maintain set of unit keys for emergency access.
- Provide emergency and on-call capability.
- Parking patrol
- Maintenance functions, which are handled in-house, include electrical,plumbing, carpentry, painting/drywall, security
The above services are intended as minimum guidelines and should not be construed as all-inclusive or limiting.