Half new-media conference, half ski-film festival, The Meeting is unique event that brings snowsports industry heavyhitters together with average shredders to get excited about the upcoming winter.
2017 SCHEDULE (2018 info will be available once it is released.)
THE FILM FESTIVAL (Oct. 6 - 8):
The best ski-film production companies premiere their movies during two nights of screenings. See your favorite skiers and snowboarders on the Wheeler Opera House's big screen, and head to the Sundeck and the Belly Up for athlete and filmmaker-attended parties. See the official schedule here >>>
THE CONFERENCE (Oct. 4 - 6):
Industry experts in the world of social media, marketing, content creation, technology and data analysis will gather in Aspen from Oct. 4-6, 2017 for an atypical conference: an annual interactive networking event known as The Meeting. The Meeting brings together influencers, strategists and other leaders for three days of presentations and discussions centering around the latest trends in emerging technology platfoms.
This year's speakers are sure to bring a unique insight into the work of social media. Scheduled speakers include:
- Geoffrey Colon, Communication Designer, Microsoft
- Andy McKeon, Global Customer Marketing Lead, Facebook
- Matt Renner, V.P for Production, National Geographic
- John Lee, Sr. Brand Strategist, Twitter
- Michael O'Conor, Senior V.P. of Business Development, U.S. Olympic Committee
- Chris Brinlee, Jr., Storyteller
- Marti Walsh, National Account Sales Director, The Coca-Cola Company
- Norb Garrett, Executive V.P., TEN Sports & Entertainment Group
If you're attending The Meeting's Conference or Filmfest, book a Frias Properties vacation rental. With budget-friendly condos and downtown hotel rooms, we have great lodging options to keep you in the mix thorought the whole weekend of events.