Applications will be accepted until all positions are filled.
The Guest Services Agent is part of the Frias Properties Guest Services Team and reports to the Guest Services Manager.
This team member is driven to exceed the expectations of guests, owners, employees, vendors, and anyone else who may engage with the front desk in person, over the phone, via email or mail.
The Guest Services Agent's primary responsibility is to move information throughout the company, whether its transferring calls that come into the main phone number or radio-ing guest requests to maintenance personnel. The rapid movement of information is the key to solving most guest-service issues.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet every client, guest, and vendor with a friendly, sincere demeanor and in a timely manner. Listen and understand client/guest requests and be able to respond with the appropriate action and/or information.
- Effectively facilitate the transfer of all calls to the proper extensions and/or accurately take messages if/when voicemail is unavailable.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries.
- Complete the opening and closing procedures for the office.
- Register guests using property management software (IQware) and in some cases third-party e-sign software. Verify guest information and provide accurate unit-access instructions to guests.
- Run daily reports, verify accuracy, and provide them to the correct recipients.
- Resolve guest service issues using appropriate tools as well as judgement and discretion.
- Perform concierge duties, including providing area information to guests and homeowners, making dinner reservations, and securing activity guides, etc.
- Wear personal protective equipment as assigned
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
To effectively perform the essential functions of this job, the individual most possess:
- Ability to deal with the public in a calm and professional demeanor
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to adhere to a work schedule with regular attendance, punctuality, and some flexibility to work weekend days
- Aptitude at multi-tasking and recalling information quickly
Salary and Benefits
The Guest Services Agent position is an hourly position that pays $20 - $24 per hour, depending on experience.
- Signing bonus delivered at the end of the season
- Seasonal performance bonuses
- 401K program
- Health insurance
- Ski pass assistance
- Transportation subsidy
- Paid vacation and sick time
To apply for the Guest Services Agent position, contact Human Resources Manager Krystal Glassier-Levy at (970) 920-2000 or Krystal@FriasProperties.com.