This job was posted on Oct. 10, 2021. Applications will be accepted until all positions are filled.
The Housekeeper position is part of the Frias Properties Housekeeping team and reports to the Housekeeping Manager.
This team member is driven to exceed the expectations of guests, owners, and other housekeeping team members in their work of sanitizing, cleaning, and tidying condominiums, homes, and common areas of managed buildings.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sanitize, clean, and tidy condominiums, homes, and common areas of managed buildings
- Strip beds, gather laundry for linen service, and redress beds
- Disinfect kitchens and bathrooms
- Vacuum and mop floors, dust and clean surfaces, polish and clean furniture
- Empty waste and restock cleaning supplies in units
- Maintain vacuums, cleaning caddies, and supplies used to perform job
- Record supply inventory as directed by manager and inform manager when supplies are low
- Perform errands and special projects as requested
- Observe established processes and policies
- Perform other housekeeping job duties as assigned
- Wear personal protective equipment as assigned
- Use a smart phone and web application to track task completion
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
To effectively perform the essential functions of this job, the individual most be able to:
- Manage and prioritize time toward completing tasks in an assigned time allotment
- Successfully multitask, completing many small tasks or processes with attention to detail
- Work well with a team when needed
- Take direction from managers
- Understand how to clean a home and present a welcoming environment for guests and homeowners
- Communicate in common English or Spanish
Salary and Benefits
The Housekeeper position is an hourly position that pays $16 - $18 per hour, depending on experience.
- Cash signing bonus
- Seasonal performance bonuses
- 401K program
- Health insurance
- Ski pass assistance
- Transportation subsidy
- Paid vacation and sick time
To apply for the Housekeeper position, contact Human Resources Manager Krystal Glassier-Levy at (970) 920-2000 or Krystal@FriasProperties.com.