Purchase your lift tickets through Frias Properties and save! If you purchase your Aspen Snowmass lift tickets through Frias Properties before Nov. 8, 2019, you can SAVE UP TO 25%!
All prices subject to change. An Aspen Card (radio frequency card) is required to access the automated lift gates. If you do not already have an Aspen Card, you must purchase one for $5.
* Early purchase rate and savings applicable to purchases made through November 8, 2019. Savings based on the 1-day walk-in rate.
**Adult is defined as ages 18-64
***Child/Teen/Senior is defined as ages 7-17 and 65+
How to purchase lift tickets
Contact the Frias Properties Concierge at (970) 429-2449.
More Deals - Children 6 and under ski/snowboard FREE! Ages 70+ are eligible for a Senior Silver Pass (a highly discounted season pass). Group lift ticket and equipment rental pricing is available to groups of 25 or more purchasing lift tickets with the same start date.
Lodge Delivery Program - Avoid a trip to the ticket office. Have your Aspen Cards (lift tickets) delivered to the Frias Properties front desk and head straight to the lift on your first day of skiing! Four Mountain Sports rentals and Ski & Snowboard School lessons purchased in advance will be automatically loaded onto your Aspen Cards as well. Contact the Frias Concierge Desk at (970) 429-2449 for more details.
Lift Ticket Guarantee - The Aspen Snowmass guarantee allows you to take advantage of great savings without any risk. The more days you buy, the more you save. And, if you purchase in advance, you'll save even more. Aspen Snowmass guarantees that you have nothing to lose, even if you do not use all your days.
- You will receive an internal monetary credit for the per-day value of any unused days on your lift ticket. Simply bring your ticket to any ticket office or call within 14 days of expiration to receive the credit.
- You may use your credit in the current season or the season immediately following towards future purchases of lift tickets, lessons or equipment rentals. Sorry, your credit may not be used for purchases of merchandise or food.
- You may transfer your monetary credit to someone else. Just let us know who is going to use the credit and we will put it in their name.
Aspen Snowmass Season Dates for 2019-2020
- Aspen Mountain: Nov. 28, 2019 - April 19, 2020
- Snowmass Mountain: Nov. 28, 2019 - April 19, 2020
- Aspen Highlands: Dec. 7, 2019 - April 12, 2020
- Buttermilk Mountain: Dec. 7, 2018 - April 5, 2020
All mountains are open from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. daily. Extended hours start in the spring when days become longer.