ASPEN SNOWMASS LIFT TICKETS & PRICING
Purchase your lift tickets through Frias Properties and save! Don't get caught paying window rates for lift tickets. Contact the Frias Properties Concierge at least seven days in advance of your arrival and save on your Aspen Snowmass lift tickets. See pricing and promotions below!
Contact the Concierge at (970) 429-2449.
Winter 2018-19 Lift Ticket Pricing
Aspen Snowmass lift tickets are always more affordable when purchased at least seven days in advance through Frias Properties! The chart below shows pricing for specific dates during the winter 2018-19 ski season.
This information was provided by Aspen Snowmass and was current as of Sept. 28, 2018. Prices are subject to change without notice. Frias Properties' advanced-purchase pricing is available when booking at least seven days in advance.
All prices subject to change. An Aspen Card (radio frequency card) is required to access the automated lift gates. If you do not already have an Aspen Card, you must purchase one for $5. Advance purchase lift tickets must be purchased a minimum of 7 days in advance of use. 8 through 12-day lift tickets are available at the same per-day price of the 7-day lift ticket. *Savings based on the 1-day in-resort rate.
Contact the Frias Concierge Desk at (970) 429-2449 for additional information or to purchase lift tickets.
Free Lunch - Receive a one-time $20 on-mountain dining discount (valid at select on-mountain restaurants) with the purchase of any adult advance purchase lift ticket of six or more days. Discount may only be used in one transaction.
More Deals - Children 6 and under ski/snowboard FREE! Ages 70+ are eligible for a Senior Silver Pass (a highly discounted season pass). Group lift ticket and equipment rental pricing is available to groups of 25 or more purchasing lift tickets with the same start date.
Lodge Delivery Program - Avoid a trip to the ticket office. Have your Aspen Cards (lift tickets) delivered to the Frias Properties front desk and head straight to the lift on you first day of skiing! Four Mountain Sports rentals and Ski & Snowboard School lessons purchased in advance will be automatically loaded onto your Aspen Cards as well. Contact the Frias Concierge Desk at (970) 429-2449 for more details.
Lift Ticket Guarantee - The Aspen Snowmass guarantee allows you to take advantage of great savings without any risk. The more days you buy, the more you save. And, if you purchase in advance, you'll save even more. Aspen Snowmass guarantees that you have nothing to lose, even if you do not use all your days.
- You will receive an internal monetary credit for the per-day value of any unused days on your lift ticket. Simply bring your ticket to any ticket office or call within 14 days of expiration to receive the credit.
- You may use your credit in the current season or the season immediately following towards future purchases of lift tickets, lessons or equipment rentals. Sorry, your credit may not be used for purchases of merchandise or food.
- You may transfer your monetary credit to someone else. Just let us know who is going to use the credit and we will put it in their name.
Season Dates for 2018-19
- Aspen Mountain: Nov. 22, 2018 - April 21, 2019
- Snowmass Mountain: Nov. 22, 2018 - April 21, 2019
- Aspen Highlands: Dec. 8, 2018 - April 7, 2019
- Buttermilk Mountain: Dec. 8, 2018 - April 7, 2019
All mountains are open from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. daily. Extended hours start in the spring when days become longer.