Let us care for your Aspen property
With more than 45 years of experience serving local homeowners, Frias Properties is Aspen's choice for property management. We offer professional management for your home along with a comprehensive package of services and amenities designed to enhance your time in Aspen. From weekly unoccupied security checks to Aspen airport transportation, our property management program ensures you spend more time enjoying Aspen and less time worrying about your Aspen home.
Meet your Single Point of Contact
Each homeowner is assigned one point of contact - a Frias Properties Director of Operations - to oversee all aspects of their property's care.
Each Director of Operations is supported by highly experienced teams of maintenance managers, housekeepers, accounting agents, administrative support, and additional front-line staff. This deep infrastructure ensures that our clients enjoy priceless peace-of-mind knowing we can cover any task.
Let's discuss your Aspen property management needs. Please contact General Manager Ben Wolff at (970) 429-2435 or fill out a brief form.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING:
"[Frias Properties' General Manager] Ben Wolff is friendly to partner with, organized, and responsive. It actually amazes me that he can manage so many units/owners and make me feel like I am the only one who matters!"
- Sally McCarthy, Chateau Chaumont condominium owner
Outline of Property Management Services
Our Property Management programs may be customized to meet your home's unique needs. The following summary highlights our standard services, including those designed to enhance our homeowners' time in Aspen.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Weekly unoccupied security checks
- Monthly owner statements
- Seasonal property inspections & deep cleans*
- Accounting services, including vendor payments
- Experienced staff to assess issues/provide repair quotes
- Access to preferred vendors who provide priority service
- Oversight of additional maintenance & construction projects
OWNER & OWNER GUEST SERVICES
- Front desk check-in (including after-hours support)
- Aspen airport transportation
- Passes to a health & fitness facility
- Maintenance personnel on-call 24/7
- Discounts on lift tickets, equipment rentals, and activities
- Business services & package delivery
- Daily housekeeping*
*These services are provided at an extra fee.
FRIAS PROPERTIES MANAGES
ASPEN'S PREMIER PROPERTIES
- Aspen Club Condominiums
- Bell Mountain
- Chateau Dumont
- Chateau Eau Claire
- Chateau Roaring Fork
- Durant Condominiums
- Fifth Avenue
- Fasching Haus
- Red Mountain Ranch
- Top of Mill Townhomes
- & many luxury homes
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING:
"Cameron Murray is absolutely outstanding. He is super responsive, always follows up, and follows through. He serves as a very effective point-person between us and all the other people/functions at Frias Properties."
- Bill Seelbach, Shadow Mountain condominium owner
"I could not commend Ben Wolff more highly. He is intelligent, personable, competent, conscientious, and thorough. He does an all-around professional job and is at all times excellent to deal with in every way. And--importantly--I trust him to do the right thing."
- Andrea Gardiner, Old Hundred condominium owner
"Your team has really gone above and beyond in assisting with all the mess from the roof leak over at Cottonwoods. It has been a lot to juggle. We appreciate all the help and attention in dealing with everything."
- Peter W. Thomas Esq., Cottonwoods condominium owner
CONTACT US TODAY. Let's discuss your Aspen property management needs. Call General Manager Ben Wolff at (970) 429-2435 or fill out a brief form.