Our largest mountain is vast in both charm and terrain. Snowmass’ wide-open layout creates space for every visitor to find their dream getaway. Snowmass Village is a cozy resort town delivering dining, shopping, and entertainment for all ages, all day and evening long. And on mountain, a myriad of offerings for every season—including more than 3,300 acres (1,336 ha) of skiable terrain, the Breathtaker Alpine Coaster, tubing, the Treehouse Kids’ Adventure Center, and more—means unlimited potential for the entire family to find ways to play.
- Base Elevation (Feet/Meters) | 8,110 ft/2,472 m
- Summit Elevation (Feet/Meters) | 12,510 ft/3,813 m
- Vertical Rise (Feet/Meters) | 4,440 ft/1,341 m (The most vertical in the USA)
- Terrain | 3,342 acres/1,352 hectares
- Number of Trails | 98
- Miles/km of Trails (Miles/Kilometers) | 147 mi/237 km
- Longest Run (Miles/Kilometers) | 5.3 mi/8.5 km
- Steepest Runs | Gowdy’s and AMF – slope angle of 40 degrees
- Snowmaking | 310 acres/125 hectares
- Lifts | 20, including 1 eight-passenger gondola
- Parks & Pipes | 3 terrain parks – perfect for all levels of riding. Drop into the superpipe at the Snow Park Technologies-designed Snowmass Park; practice in the quarterpipe at Makaha Park; or try the easier rails to learn the basics in Lowdown Park.
- Restaurants | 8 total – Elk Camp, Lynn Britt Cabin (lunches and snowcat dinner rides), Sam’s, Two Creeks Café, Ullrhof, Up 4 Pizza, High Alpine, and the NEW Alpin Room.