Reports To: Director of Reservations
FLSA Status: Exempt
Prepared Date: March 15, 2023
Provide vision, direction, and resolution to Online Sales projects. The incumbent is expected to stay current with emerging digital and online reservations technology and proactively recommend insight that would positively impact Frias Properties of Aspen, LLC and Independence Square businesses.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following with some examples from the current role. Other duties may be assigned.
- Oversee account management of top-level Online Travel Agents (OTA's)
- Provide leadership and direction to develop an online reservations vision for Frias Properties and Independence Square Hotel
- Work with internal departments to strengthen digital presence.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and standard agreements related to web and online applications.
- Facilitate process with each connection on adding new properties and unit types, removing properties, and updated property information on any that change size, rating, etc
- Weekly testing of online connections and channels to confirm all is working with correct data (rates, calendars, minimums, etc.)
- Prepare bi-monthly Online Pace of Sales Reports and analysis.
In addition to OTA channel management, this role is an active member of the Reservations Sales team. Specific duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited the following:
- Assist guests in securing reservations at any of our many properties either through walk-in, phone, or email.
- Assist TO's, TA's, Brokers, etc. with reservations for their clients.
- Collect payment from guests either by credit card, check, or wire transfer
- Communicate with property owners answering questions they may have about their property's status as well as gathering information from them for future availability.
- Assist in an administrative capacity for fractional properties as well as other areas
- Assist with maintenance and address/resolve ongoing issues as needed between 9 am and 5 pm.
- Positive interaction with other department members, company departments, and customers.
- Emailing brochures and other information to guests, potential guests, travel agents, and wholesale agents.
- Assist in training new employees when needed
- Creating professional work relationships with all wholesale and travel agents conducting business with Frias Properties.
- Business travel on occasion
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. Must be tech and computer savvy
- Strong communication skills both oral and written are required.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills are recommended.
- Sound reasoning skills are required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.