You are here
Aspen Homeowner Association Management Services
Individual Association Documents
With the passage of Senate Bill 100 (SB100), Colorado statutes now require that every Colorado Homeowner Association deliver at least 90 days after the end of each fiscal year the following information to all unit owners:
- Operating Budget and date of fiscal year
- Current assessments by unit
- Financial Statements consisting of balance sheet and income statement
- The governing documents for the association; Articles of Incorporation, Declaration, By-Laws and Rules & Regulations
- Insurance information
- Meeting Minutes, meeting packets
- Policies and procedures
For your ease and convenience we have posted the aforementioned information to our website in the links below. Please contact your Director of Operations for your login information:
- Chris Longden, Director of Operations - East: email@example.com, (970) 429-2436
- David Blumentritt, Director of Operations - West: firstname.lastname@example.org, (970) 429-2437
ARE YOU SEEKING ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT?
Frias Properties cares for Aspen's premier properties and specializes in association management. Contact us today to discuss your HOA management needs.