The Belly Up in Aspen is consistently ranked one of the top small music venues in the country by Rolling Stone Magazine. While it's small in capacity (only accommodating 450 spectators), this venue attracts the biggest acts to its stage. Deadmau5, Umphrey's McGee, Kygo, Snoop Dogg, Chromeo, The Flaming Lips, Steve Aoki, and Buddy Guy are just a FEW of the many stars that have visited Aspen to play this famed venue.
Belly Up is reopening for summer 2021
Belly Up Aspen will be open at 100% capacity with no masks or social distancing requirements. Per the latest public health order, at least 80% of attendees must be fully vaccinated. The remaining 20% must show proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the show. Attendees must purchase tickets by type: vaccinated or negative test.
Contact the Frias Properties Concierge or check the concert schedule at BellyUpAspen.com before planning your night out on the town!