Aspen is known for its world-class dining scene, and while we live with capacity limits on indoor dining, our local restaurants have established new takeout offerings. Nearly every eatery will package up your favorite dish for pick-up, but we have put together a list of the takeout heroes: Aspen restaurants that make dining in your vacation rental a wonderful experience.
A new crop of pizza providers has popped up during the pandemic, and our guests now have many choices for this dine-in staple.
- White House Tavern creates artisanal personal pizzas with a focaccia-like crust. Order online for pick-up.
- Propaganda Pie offers Detroit-style personal pizzas and creative signature topping combinations. Pick up from behind Pepperjack's Cafe with easy parking. Order online.
- Aspen Tap dishes up 12-inch sourdough pies. Add a six-pack of locally brewed beer to round out your perfect night in. Order online for pick-up.
- Limelight Lounge is a locals' favorite with their 10-inch, gourmet pizzas. We love the Prosciutto Crudo with arugula and truffle oil, a quintessential taste of Aspen. Gluten-free crust is available! Order online for pick-up.
After a day on the ski slopes, a hearty meal is a must! These eateries offer satisfying meals with a gourmet take on traditional favorites.
- Mawa's Kitchen has something for every taste on its menu, which is easy to order from for parties of two or 20. New this winter, Chef Mawa McQueen offers family-style meals that include an entree as well as a soup or salad for about $20 per person. Order online and pick up at the AABC.
- Meat & Cheese is known for its farm-to-table cuisine, and this winter they are only offering takeout. The signature "boards" are great for family-style dining, and the entrees are unique and satisfying. Order online for pick-up.
If you prefer some light prep, Meal Kits by Meat & Cheese include all the ingredients you need to craft the perfect dinner, portioned and easy to finish up in your condo or home. Order online for pick-up at their AABC production kitchen.
From sushi to dim sum, these Aspen restaurants bring Asian flavors to our alpine setting.
- Jing Aspen brings together many Asian influences, from its sushi menu and raw bar to its dim sum offerings. Browse the menu online and call to order.
- Matsuhisa Aspen is a world-famous Nobu outpost. Enjoy a rare opportunity to order takeout from a restaurant of this quality and notoriety! Order online for pick-up.
- Bok Choy is Aspen's most economical Chinese takeout option and offers all the traditional favorites. Order online for pick-up and call for delivery.
- Bamboo Bear serves up authentic Vietnamese and South Asian cuisine like Pho and Crispy Chicken with com tam set. Order online for pick-up; closed Wednesdays.
- Bankok Happy Bowl is a Thai Bistro offering curries, Pad Thai and other south Asian favorites (all customizable in spice level, from mild, medium, to hot). Order online for takeout or free delivery.
There's nothing quite as satisfying as a steaming plate of freshly made pasta and a cold winter night, and these Aspen restaurants have perfected the art of Italian dining.
- L'Hostaria offers an ambiance that's second to none, but if you can't dine in, their homemade pasta and creative antipasti dishes are the perfect takeout treat. Order online for pick-up.
- Acquolina is a trattoria & pizzeria, offering simple, perfect Italian cuisine. Order online for pick-up.
- Ellina's menu is not strictly Italian, but their braised artichoke appetizer and house-made pastas are worthy of inclusion on our list! Order online for pick-up.
Seeking a special-occasion meal? The following fine-dining options offer unforgettable takeout meals.
- Nourish by The Nell is a new takeout program from The Little Nell that packages up the best bites from Element 47 and Ajax Tavern plus some off-menu favorites from the chefs. Order online for pick-up.
- Jimmy's is an Aspen institution that adapted early to the demand for takeout. Their signature crabcakes, seafood platters, and steaks are quintessential entrees that shouldn't be missed on an Aspen vacation. Order online for pick-up.
- Kenichi, an Aspen sushi mainstay, will create the perfect fresh-from-the-sea spread for a special night in! Browse the menu online and call to order for pick-up.
- The Monarch is Aspen's premier steakhouse with prime selections, sides and sauces, and "crowns." Order online for pick-up.
- Bosq is known for its beautiful plating, and unsurprisingly, some of their takeout selections are perfectly packaged, like the Peking Duck. Order online for pick-up.
Hungry for an Aspen vacation?
The first step in your Aspen takeout experience is to get here! Browse our Aspen vacation rentals online, or contact our Reservations Team to receive personalized rental recommendations. We hope to see you soon!