ASPEN'S RECREATION CENTER THAT IS RIGHT IN TOWN
Located in Aspen's West End, just a few blocks from downtown, the Red Brick offers indoor and outdoor (summer only) fitness classes for adults and -- during normal seasons -- lots of fun activities for kids.
The Red Brick Recreation Center reopened in October 2020 with limited services and activities. Frias Properties guests continue to receive complimentary access, and reservations are required to access the following adult fitness offerings:
- Fitness Classes include a variety of indoor and outdoor group classes like Body Pump, Ski Conditioning, Stretch, and Cardio Dance.
- Climbing Wall sessions are two hours long with four slots per session.
Additional fitness facilities and activities are available to reserve at the Aspen Recreation Center, including lap swimming, cardio room, weight room, and pickleball courts. The current recreation offerings at both facilities are for adults, and there are no activities for children at this time.
Follow these steps to enjoy the Red Brick Recreation Center:
- Make a reservation. Choose your activity from the links above and follow the online instructions to reserve your timeslot with Aspen Recreation.
- Pick up a pass. Call our Front Desk at (970) 920-2000 and arrange a time to pick up your Aspen Recreation pass, which grants you complimentary access to both facilities.
- Visit your preferred rec center. Take note of the location of your chosen activity (Aspen Rec Center or Red Brick). Wear a mask, bring your own water, and come dressed for your activity.
- Return your Aspen Recreation pass. Please return the access card to our Front Desk and note that we charge a $25 fee for any unreturned cards.
RED BRICK REC CENTER FACILITIES & ACTIVITIES
During normal seasons, the Red Brick Recreation Center offers the following activities and facilities:
- Playhouse at the Red Brick: Take your little ones to the spring-loaded, super-soft gymnasium floor. It's located at the Red Brick Recreation Center and open to children ages younger than one to five on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday afternoons as well as Friday mornings. Cost is $5 per child.
- Climbing Wall: There is 3,100 square feet of climbing surface for all levels and abilities - top rope, bouldering, hang boards, and more.
- Gymnastics: Drop-in classes are available for all ages, starting at 10 months. Trampolines, gymnastics shapes and equipment, tumbling mat, and gymnastics events are included in classes.
- Fitness Classes: Classes range from yoga and Pilates to Zumba and kickboxing. You can find the class schedule on the Red Brick website.
COVID-19 REOPENING HOURS
Monday through Friday, be reservation only.
ACCESS TO THE RED BRICK RECREATION CENTER
All Frias Properties guests receive complimentary passes to the Red Brick Recreation Center. Please request a Recreation Pass from the Frias Properties Front Desk: (970) 920-2000. Please note that some activities at the Red Brick come at an additional cost.