Trip Preserver travel insurance
To purchase travel insurance for your stay with Frias Properties of Aspen, contact our Reservations Department by completing this form or calling (970) 920-2010.
Lack of snow, illnesses, and now COVID-19 can spoil a vacation. Red Sky's Trip Preserver vacation rental insurance provides the most complete protection for our guests. Read on to see what's covered when you purchase travel insurance for your vacation rental with Frias Properties of Aspen.
Covered trip cancellation / interruption events include sickness, cancelled flights due to inclement weather, injury, etc. In the event a guest, a traveling companion, or a family member not traveling with the group is diagnosed with a sickness including COVID-19 and a physician restricts travel, a guest is eligible for a reimbursement for their trip cancellation / interruption. In the event a guest or traveling companion requires medical services, including medical needs from COVID-19 symptoms, each insured guest is entitled to $25,000.00 of paid medical expenses for medical services during their vacation stay. In the event a guest or a traveling companion is exposed to an infectious disease including COVID-19 and receives a positive test accompanied by an attending physician's restriction of travel, a guest is eligible for a reimbursement for their trip cancellation / interruption. Please note, a self-quarantine is not a covered event. In the event a guest or traveling companion experiences a job loss after one full year of employment (excluding self-employment), they are eligible for a reimbursement for their trip cancellation /interruption.
Questions about COVID-19 coverage? See Red Sky's FAQs about their coverage if your trip is affected by COVID-19. SEE FAQS >>
Trip Preserver travel insurance offers the broadest limits:
- Up to $100,000 reimbursement for rental costs
- $200 per day ($750 maximum) for expenses related to trip delay such as hotel accommodations
- $200 per day for Baggage Delay ($1000 maximum)
- Up to $1,250 for Loss, Theft or Damage to Baggage (including Sporting Equipment)
Trip Preserver covers trip cancellation or interruption due to:
- Lack of snowfall causing ski facility closure
- Uninhabitability of the destination vacation home caused by a natural disaster
- Uninhabitability of your primary residence or your traveling companion's primary residence caused by natural disaster
- Sickness, injury or death of you, a family member or traveling companion
Trip Preserver also provides:
- Worldwide emergency assistance service
- Emergency roadside assistance service
Ski Trip Preserver Policy Details
Coverage is underwritten by Arch Insurance Company (a Missouri corporation, NAIC #11150) with executive offices located in New York, NY. Not all insurance products or coverage are available in all jurisdictions. Coverage is subject to actual policy language.
For more information, visit the Ski Trip Preserver FAQ page here.