You are here
Dining, Bars and Nightclubs
Experience Aspen's Culinary Scene
Updated with COVID-19 Information
Aspen restaurants are open for dine-in service at 50%. (If the restaurant is qualified under Colorado's Five Star Program, it may operate at 100% capacity.) Takeout and delivery services are also available.
Outdoor dining is offered at some restaurants; it is not widely available for dinner until the summer season begins (mid-June).
Bars are not currently open.
How to secure your dinner reservations for summer 2021
We expect availability to be more limited than usual. Most restaurants will start taking reservations 30 days in advance. (There are exceptions.) Most outdoor seating is first-come, first-served (with a few exceptions).
Whitehouse Tavern, Meat & Cheese, and the Sundeck atop Aspen Mountain do not take any reservations.
ALLOW OUR CONCIERGE TO MAKE YOUR RESTAURANT RESERVATIONS
Please provide us with the following information, and we will secure your reservations:
- A list of your preferred restaurants
- The number of people in your party
- Your preferred time range (earliest and latest time you would eat)
concierge (at) friasproperties (dot) com
If you prefer to make your own reservations, check the restaurant's website. Most are using Resy and OpenTable, and reservations typically open at midnight 30 days in advance.
ASPEN RESTAURANT GUIDE - DINNER
With Aspen restaurants open for indoor dining, this guide showcases which eateries offer dine-in service as well as takeout and delivery. Use this guide to map out your dinner plans while on vacation in Aspen. DOWNLOAD HERE >>
ASPEN RESTAURANT GUIDE - TAKEOUT
You may find this guide useful to see which restaurants offer takeout and delivery as well as find eateries with daytime outdoor seating. In the PDF, you'll see our recommendations and find contact information quickly. DOWNLOAD HERE >>
CHANGES TO ASPEN RESTAURANTS' DINE-IN EXPERIENCE
- Restaurants are open for indoor dining at 50% capacity (100% if qualified as part of Colorado's Five Star Program).
- Masks are mandatory for all staff.
- Masks are mandatory for restaurant patrons whenever they are not actively eating or drinking, including when interacting with restaurant employees, regardless of the ability to maintain 6 feet of physical distance from others not of the same household.
- Tables are placed six feet apart both indoors and outdoors.
- Group size is limited to 10 guests.
- Restaurants are required to stop serving alcohol by 1 a.m. (2 a.m. if Five-Star certified).
MORE TIPS FOR DINING IN ASPEN
A LA CAR DELIVERY
Looking for delivery options? Download the A La Car app and receive delivery service from all Aspen restaurants. App Store