You are here
Gondola and Chairlift Rides
A trip to Aspen isn't complete without taking in the views from the top of the mountain. Aspen Mountain and Snowmass run their gondolas even after the ski season ends, and both mountains offer lots of family-friendly attractions plus dining at their summits.
Purchase in advance
Buy your gondola passes in advance, and we can deliver them directly to your rental! Either contact our Concierge or use this link to purchase your gondola passes or Sightseeing Package.
Sightseeing Package: $41
This pass is available starting June 21, 2022 and includes:
- 3 days of gondola and chairlift rides (valid 3 of 7 days) at Aspen Mountain and Snowmass
- 10% off Lost Forest Base or Treeline tickets (one-time use)
- $10 lunch credit to be used at the Sundeck Restaurant or Ajax Tavern (Aspen Mountain) or Elk Camp Restaurant (Snowmass)
- 20% off bike rentals from Four Mountain Sports (one-time use), excluding downhill bikes and ebikes
- 20% off bike clinics (one-time use)
- A free glass of house wine, draught beer, or soda with purchase of pizza at the Limelight Hotel (Aspen or Snowmass)
Aspen Mountain's Silver Queen Gondola
Summer 2022 operating dates: June 17 - Sept. 5, 2022 + weekends (Friday - Sunday) May 28 - June 12, 2022 and Sept. 9 - Oct. 2, 2022
Attractions atop Aspen Mountain:
- Sundeck restaurant
- Summer hiking trails
- Disc golf
- Lawn games - giant chess and checkers, corn hole, ladder toss, croquet and more
- Free kids' activities - spirit nests, sandbox, music stations, and more
- Yoga classes - offered daily at 10:30 a.m. (Cost is $20 paid to instructor, cash only. Please bring your own Yoga mat!)
- Live music - Bluegrass on Sundays, July 10 - Sept. 25 from 12 p.m. - 3 p.m. at the Sundeck
Snowmass's Elk Camp Gondola & Chairlift
Summer 2022 operating dates: June 21 - Sept. 5, 2022 + weekends (Friday - Sunday) Sept. 9 - Oct. 2, 2022
Snowmass's summer attractions include the Lost Forest summer adventure zone and its ever-growing Bike Park, which features gondola and chairlift access to a variety of maintained downhill mountain biking trails. (Lost Forest and Bike Park access access requires additional fee.) In addition, Elk Camp Restaurant is open for lunch and some scheduled dinners.
Take mountain adventure to a whole new level at the Lost Forest. There is a Breathtaker Alpine Coaster, Rugged Ascent Climbing Wall, Elevated Journey Hiking Trail, Maroon Vista, and Aerial Approach Disc Golf. Other activities include a three-hour Canopy Run Zipline Tour and Treeline Trail Challenge Course, both available for an additional charge.